Thursday, September 13, 2018

Varinder Singh Kattad Fan of Babbu Maan

Varinder Singh Kattad Fan of Babbu Maan

Kattad Fan of Babbu Maan

Hi, My name is VARINDER SINGH, but my friends call me Maan Saab lol, Cause I am a kattad fan of BABBU MAAN.. I love to perform on world music winner’s songs. I am Punjabi guy, I love my mother tongue. I am video editor and I have good skills about animations. I created a lot of videos in 3d and Imax software. I started my video work with windows movie maker, and slowly slowly I used Edius software, Kattad Fan Page Avid liquid, pinnacle 17, Adobe after effects, and now I am Using top-level 3D software. I have a perfect skills in Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw, adobe premier video software. In these days, I have added a new skill of websites auditing, websites online SEO, websites Offline optimization. I have good skill for Social media optimization also. I can do anything what I want.

Know More About: Non Sequitur Beer

Paperblog

1 comment:

  1. Babbu Maan shared the teaser of his three upcoming songs on the occasion of his birthday. Adab Punjabi, Rat Race and Motar Te Meter' were the three songs Babbu Maan broke the news about. In no time, the teaser of all three songs were loved by the audience. Read the full article here Babbu Maan's latest release 'Adab Punjabi' tops the trending charts on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete